Stroke Research Workshop
The Nottingham Stroke Research Partnership Group (atastroke) held a Stroke Research Workshop on 23rd July 2019. This was attended by over 60 delegates most of which were stroke survivors, carers and families affected by stroke.
The purpose of the workshop was to give stroke survivors and carers a chance to:
· Find out about stroke research projects at the University of Nottingham
· Ask questions
· Hear stroke survivors talk about their experience
· Meet stroke researchers
· Network with others affected by stroke
· Get involved in local research
· Hear about the partnership group
A future workshop will be held in 2020 - date and venue to be confirmed. Look out for details.