Has stroke affected you or your family? Find out the latest advances in stroke rehabilitation research, learn how you might benefit and feed in ideas to help shape the future of stroke research.
Date: Monday 18th July 2016
Venue: Learning and Conference Centre, University of Nottingham, Jubilee Campus, Triumph Road, Nottingham NG8 1DH
· Stroke Research Partnership Group introduction
· Overview – Understanding Stroke Research
· Personal experiences from stroke survivors
· Current stroke research studies
· Meet the researcher facilitated sessions
Topics for facilitated sessions are:
1. TIA and minor stroke management
2. Carers: impact of stroke and possible interventions
3. Emergency treatments to help recovery after stroke
4. Stroke rehabilitation in hospital
On booking, please state your preferred of all four topics in order of preference.
The conference is free and lunch is provided.
Led by the Stroke Research Partnership Group (@astroke), the event is open to stroke survivors, carers and members of the public with an interest in stroke.
Places are limited and must be reserved in advance, so early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment!
To book your place, following this link and click REGISTER top right.. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/stroke-lay-conference-registration-20731186537
https://bit.ly/1NitUEy (for printed flyers)